Isuzu is a slim young woman in her mid teens who happens to be a beautiful girl with thigh-length golden brown hair that is tied into a ponytail by her signature black and white ribbon, golden eyes and she bears a voluptuous and well-endowed figure that is sometimes comically referred to by her friends at the park.
She is often seen wearing a scarlet full dress uniform with black accents that looks like British Army's Infantry/Bandsman, gold aigrettes worn on the right shoulder, a white ribbon at the center of her collar, black skirt, and white thigh-high stockings with black ribbons tied around. Starting episode 6 and onward she switches to a sleeveless version of her uniform due to it being summer.
Isuzu has a stoic personality. She is very quick to use her magical gun. Her face is usually expressionless and having no emotion. She finds it hard to smile and is not good at understanding jokes. If she thinks too much, she gets confused with what to say. She comes across as cold and blunt but behind that she is also very sensitive. She also has trouble expressing her concerns such as Kanie wanting more staff which made her worry over her own position. The rare times she has another facial expression is when she is either nervous, embarrassed or completely surprised by the things around her.
She appears to be very violent but that is because she is unaware of the "proper" ways to approach and ask help from humans. She has little experience with social interactions with normal humans or just does not have good socializing skills. However, Isuzu has a monstrous temper as whenever she gets angry, her eyes become empty, her expression becomes blank and a red aura appears around her body. During these times, she is fully aware that she is violent, but continues with what she is doing because the people who caused her rage (usually Macaron or Tiramy) did something that rightfully caused her to get angry. When she is in this mode, the other park members are frozen in fear and are unable to stop her behavior, save for Latifa Fleuranza who can talk her down.
Isuzu is from a magic land called Mapleland. She holds the title of First Royal Guard and wields a magical muzzle-loader named Steinberger. Her true name is Isuzuruha Centollusia (イースズルハ・セントルシア, Īsuzuruha Sentorushia?).
Isuzu transferred during the third semester of high school and brushed away the flood of men approaching her. She currently lives in the staff dormitory that is located inside the park.
Isuzu is seen pointing her muzzle-loader into Seiya Kanie's face, asking him to go on a date with her. She loads a bullet and shoots just a few centimeters away from his face to demonstrate how serious she is.
At first they were students at the same school and Sento knew Kanie was the right man to manage the park. She forced him to go on a date with her to the park and with herself and Latifa's persuasion managed to get Kanie to be park manager. She then served as Kanie's secretary. Throughout the series they both mainly interact with each other through business only however Sento had been trying to be more of use to Kanie and possibly try to impress him.
It's later revealed early that Sento has developed feelings for Kanie, but refuses to show or tell him. In Episode 6, after Macaron secretly fed Sento the heartsleeve fruit (which forces its victims to tell what's inside their heart), Sento tried her best not to confess her feelings to Kanie and the others. Her school also knows how she's been getting too close to Kanie.
She also seemed under pressure when Kanie wanted to hire more staff and she was fretting over her position as she didn't want to be replaced and wanted to be closer to Kanie. She also tends to blush faintly when she is near Kanie or someone mentions him.
In episode 12, Kanie almost confessed but, because of pride or embarrassment, he did not. However, he has deeper feelings for her. In the OVA special, she gives Kanie a present for his birthday in an embarrassed and flustered manner.
She works as a Royal Guard for the princess. She seems to care deeply about her. Isuzu is one of Latifa's closest friends. Its also possible she gets a little upset when Kanie and Latifa interact with each other.
Isuzu has a magical muzzle-loader named Steinberger who is able to take this out whenever or wherever she goes. She also carries a number of special bullets:
- Pain Bringer bullets instill sharp acute pain to the target that won't physically injure or wound them. She describes the pain to be similar to stubbing your pinky toe on a dresser/couch.
- Forgotten Realm bullets makes the target have short-term memory loss, she uses these bullets to make unhappy visitors or people she had interrogated to forget recent events.
- Paradise Lost bullets makes the target not be able to use their reproductive genitals no longer work. She has yet to use them.
- Exorcising bullets are powerful rounds that are used to eliminate magical and spiritual entities. She has fired it at Takaya Kurisu when he took up a phantom form and tried to attack Kurisu and attempted to fire it at the spectre that was haunting Biino Bandō.
Isuzu is able to create a magical barrier to trap her enemies by slamming Steinberger into the ground, as seen in the Manga.
- Isuzu's surname Sento means "thousand" (千) (sen) and "Template:Wiki" (斗) (to).
- It can also mean "public bath house", which seems to reference her Kappa origin.
- Isuzu is a reference to the rapper 50 Cent.
- Isuzu meaning 50 bells and Sento being the Japanese loanword for the English word, Cent.
- In the past, Isuzu has managed the park for 1 year.
- Isuzu has poor drawing skills.
- Isuzu has zero experience in entertaining park guests and children.
- Despite Isuzu's stoic demeanor, she likes to use emotion faces while texting people. However, most of the faces she uses does not match with what she writes (possibly to indicate sarcasm or to hide the true meaning of her messages). *Actually if you look at the emoticons closely you'll see they look like little pictures, one looks like the "secret switch" in the dungeon entrance while the next seems to look like she's drawing the boulder in the middle of the hallway.
- The first thing Isuzu puts on when getting dressed after a bath is her stockings.
- Isuzu eats alone.
- Isuzu likes taking baths because she is a descendant of Kappa. She points out that she has to take 3 baths a day otherwise she starts to feel like she's dying.
- While the Staff Dormitories don't have private bathing facilities, Isuzu has a clawfoot bathtub installed in her dorm room's kitchen so she can conveniently keep up with her frequent baths.
- Isuzu's mascot form is a pink Kappa.
- Isuzu is very fond of cucumbers.
- Three little boys like to pin Isuzu down for some reason.
- Isuzu first met Latifa when she was 4 years old.
- Isuzu never misses with her musket and she can reload at an inhuman speed.
- Another possibility is that the musket is self-loading (which defies all logic).
|V • T • E Characters of "Amagi Brilliant Park" Universe|
|Main||Seiya Kanie • Isuzu Sento • Latifa Fleuranza|
|Casts||Mascots||Moffle • Macaron • Tiramy • Wanipee • Dornell • Jaw|
|Fairies||Muse • Salama • Sylphy • Kobory|
|Others||Triken • Ashe • Wrench-kun • Okuro • Nick • Genjūrō • Rubrum • Taramo • Eiko Adachi • Biino Bandō • Shiina Chūjō • Tetsuhige • Cameo (Chief of General Affairs • Codain • Future • Jack Randy • Mer-chan)|
|Others||Takaya Kurisu • Aisu Kyūbu • Takami • Mutsumi Terano • Kanae Tsuchida • Kimura • Rude Guests • Light Novel (Saki Kyūbu)|